Dentures and Partial Dentures for Dazzling Smiles in Vista!
At Imagine Dental Group & Implant Center, we passionately serve the communities of Vista, Bonsall, Fallbrook, and the surrounding neighborhoods. We understand that dealing with badly decayed or missing teeth is easier if you can count on a trustworthy specialist. Practicing since 2000, Dr. Ashraf Okba is an expert in helping you improve the function and beauty of your smile with dentures or partial dentures.
Dentures restore your smile by filling the gaps created by missing teeth and by preventing teeth from shifting. They help you maintain a youthful appearance by supporting your facial muscles. Our friendly staff is happy to help you achieve your smile goals using treatments that suit your needs and your budget. Contact us today and schedule your appointment.
CALL US: (760) 659-6118 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What are Dentures?
A denture is a custom appliance consisting of an acrylic base and artificial teeth. It is a natural-looking, prosthetic used to replace missing teeth and designed to fit your smile perfectly.
Dentures come in different types and materials. Depending on your specific needs, Dr. Okba will discuss your options and recommend solutions that will support your best oral health.
Types of Dentures
Are you looking to replace your missing teeth with a denture? We are here to help. You can get complete or partial dentures based on how many teeth you are missing:
Complete Dentures: Full dentures are designed to replace all your teeth on your top or bottom jaw or both.
Partial Dentures: When only some of your teeth are missing, and the rest of your natural teeth are still intact, we recommend a partial denture. They use your remaining healthy teeth to keep the new artificial teeth in place using acrylic or metal clasps.
Fixed Dentures: These dentures are permanent. They are anchored to your jaw using dental implants. Fixed implants provide you with excellent stability and improve your ability to chew food and produce articulate speech.
Removable Dentures: These conventional dentures are not permanent. You can easily take off your dentures and put them back on as you please. Based on the number of remaining natural teeth, you can use built-in clips or denture adhesive to hold them in place.
Process for Getting Removable Dentures
At Imagine Dental Group & Implant Center, the process of restoring your smile with natural-looking dentures involves the following:
- Preparing Your Jaw: Dr. Okba will examine your mouth and make sure your oral health is in good condition. If you have a badly damaged tooth we will perform the extraction and allow you a resting period for your jaw to heal. You can use temporary dentures until your custom dentures are ready.
- Getting Your Dentures Ready: Our talented dental staff will take all the necessary images and impressions of your mouth. We will also assist you in choosing the denture design that fits your facial features. You can choose your teeth color, size, and shape. When you make a final decision, we will send your choice, along with your information, to a local dental lab to manufacture your dentures.
- The Fitting Period: Once the lab sends your dentures, we will have you wear them and get used to them. During your next visit, Dr. Okba will listen to your feedback on your dentures. Let us know if you feel there are changes that will make you more comfortable. We are happy to adjust your dentures accordingly.
Care Instructions for Your Removable Dentures
Maintaining your removable dentures is essential so that they remain in good condition and last longer. Here are a few easy care tips to follow:
- Soak your dentures in special denture cleansers overnight or when not in use.
- Brush your dentures every day and rinsing them after every meal.
- Handle them with care so they don’t break.
- Follow proper oral hygiene regularly to prevent plaque.
If your dentures cracks, chip, become loose, or break, get in touch with our practice immediately.
Get Quality Dentures in Vista
At Imagine Dental Group & Implant Center, Dr. Okba and his compassionate dental team are happy to answer all your questions and help you achieve a healthy smile. We only recommend the treatments necessary to meet your needs.
If you live in Vista, Bonsall, Fallbrook, and surrounding communities, call us today to schedule an appointment and get your confident smile back.
CALL US: (760) 659-6118 REQUEST APPOINTMENT